Synology rt2600ac router setup
Synology is a well-known brand which specializes in NAS appliances, IP surveillance solutions. A network equipment that change the way users manage their data and network. Synology offers you the best range of wireless routers to meet every type of home networking need. your router includes two type of model i.e. rt1900ac and rt2600 ac. Both have same installation and configuration process.
In this article, we will discuss about Synology rt2600ac router that consists latest technology and provides fast and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity. Synology Router is easy to install and has compact or smart design. Setting up these routers is not a difficult task. Further we are going to explain about Synology rt2600ac router setup, Synology default admin password and Synology router login.
Let’s take a look at the features of Synology Router:
- Synology router has Beam forming technology that focuses Wi-Fi signals. It is a receiving device rather than simply sending it out in a usual direction.
- This router has dual core processor of 1.7 GHz.
- It comes with three different operational modes that you can choose as per your need.
- Synology router is featured with parental control option.
- This router works on the SRM i.e. Synology Router Manager operating system.
The Synology rt2600ac router is configured with SMR OS and programmed with easy login and setup process. To do the Synology rt2600ac router setup, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Place your Synology router: For better performance, it is suggested to place the Synology Router as advised below:
- Place your router on the stable surface.
- Make sure that you place your router closer to your wired/wireless devices.
- Keep away your router from any electrical devices, such as other Wi-Fi routers, microwave ovens etc.
- Startup Synology rt2600ac router:
- Firstly, push the button located on the Adapter & then pull out the plug.
- After that slide the plug adapter & push it downwards.
- Connect your Router to wireless network:
- First of all connect the Synology router to your modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Then connect one end of power adapter to the power port of your router and the other end to the power outlet.
- Further, switch on the Synology router by pressing the power button. Then, wait for a few minutes until STATUS & WAN LED indicators turn green.
- Now you can connect your wired or wireless devices to the Synology router. If you wish to know the procedure to connect wired/wireless devices to Synology router, you can use Synology rt2600ac user guide.
- Set up the Synology rt2600ac router:
- First of all use a computer or any wireless device that are connected to the Synology Router’s local network. If you use a wireless device then scan or connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the web browser and enter either Synology Router Rt2600ac default IP address http://192.168.1.1:8000 or web address i.e. http://router.synology.com.
- Further, Synology rt2600ac router login page appears, once you connected to the Wi-Fi network, click ‘Start’ to launch the SRM Setup Wizard.
- Now, a window appears in front of you now enter the required login credentials in given fields to set up the administrator account. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- On the next window, fill the required information to set up the Wi-Fi network and click ‘Next’.
- Now setup the operational mode by selecting the operation mode as per your need.
- Next, you would be asked to choose an internet connection type. Setup your Internet connection and click ‘Apply’.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the Synology rt2600ac router setup.
- After you have completed your setup, click ‘Launch Synology Router’ to access SRM and its various features.
For further assistance on Synology router rt2600ac setup, you can contact our technical team at our toll-free number. You can also chat live to know about Synology default admin password, troubleshooting tips for Synology router login or much more.